And what eater-uppers-of-time! I have been touring around the blog world this week, with much success I think (see for yourself - there's links coming up below). Been finding loads of quilting sites so I've ended up spending loads more time than I actually have - seeing tutorials, looking at gorgeous quilts, and zinging out into associated Flickr pages. Wow - there's so much out there! Makes me motivated to make one right after the other - the only roadblock being the Day Job.
1. Rachel's p.s. i quilt - she has loads of good tutorials and in particular this Disappearing 9-Patch one fascinates me.
2. Mid-Ohio Quilter- lots of quilts, lots of good links out to other quilt-centric sites; featured in the Moda Bakeshop - see next item.
3. the Moda Bakeshop is somewhere I regularly spend lost hours - an unbeatable source of tutorials. Also go to the Moda site to see the latest collections (yummy!) and also to find many many free quilt patterns to download.
4. Marty's Fibre Musings - arty quilts and links out to all sorts of other neat sites and Flickr groups.
5. Also found lately because I FINALLY treated myself to a book that I have wanted for ages (and don't understand why I never bought it): French General HOME SEWN (available on Amazon wherever you may be). To get to the point - here's the site: French General - not a quilt site per se, but a must-visit if you love textiles. (And the book is beautiful).6.And finally,A Quilting Life - check out the gorgeous handbag in the August 11th post (there's also a link out of this post to the handbag pattern).
I think this may be the first time I have ever published a post without a photo. or image. Enjoy anyway - there's lots of photos where these links lead ....